субота, 7. новембар 2009.

Lampides boeticus


While other people actually enjoy swimming the sea and burning them self on the beaches, I prefer to dive or take a walk. It is nt hard to see that in Montenegro, every living creature is different than those found in Serbia. Even plants are trying to "bite" you with spins all over their leafs and stem. :) After all, it is a very nice place for a biologist.

During my summer time, I had a chance to meet many new butterfly species. Lampides boeticus was one of them, and I spent hours truing to photograph it. In Serbia, you will probably have more chance to see its relative, Leptotes pirithous (image bellow), but both of them are one of the most beautiful members od European Lycaenidae butterfly family. I hope you will enjoy this pictures...



Нема коментара:

Постави коментар